One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Before & After

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

27 May 2010

Before & After





I have been using Monica's Before & After blog hop to experiment a little with my photo editing but admit that I fell back into the familiar this week. I'm not terribly original, but I did enjoy changing up the photo of my baby girl a bit. And you guys are lucky - this is one of my precious vacation photos that has yet to be posted on my family blog. So you're getting a sneak peek!

Here is my SOOC (straight out of camera) shot:


I took this in NC while we were on the beach with my Canon PowerShot SX110 IS.  LOVE the floppy hat on my little princess.

Here is my edited photo:



I applied a colored filter (can't remember which one) and changed the opacity.  Then I messed with the lighting a little, added a soft focus layer and added the vignette.  Of course, the rounded corners which I'm addicted to.  I like the simple, vintage feel of the photo which I think goes nicely with the floppy hat. I used Photoshop Elements 8 for my editing.

To see more before and after photos or to link up one of your own, head over to Monica's Pixel Perfect blog by clicking the logo above.  Have a great one and thanks for stopping by!



Labels: , , , , , ,

40 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home