One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Before & After Blog Hop

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

20 May 2010

Before & After Blog Hop



Another round of before and after today from Monica at Pixel Perfect. If you can't tell, I have come to really enjoy Thursdays and learning some new photo editing tricks.  I also love seeing everyone else's edits.  I've learned so much just in the short time I've been linking up!

This photo was taken in Knoxville, TN on our way home from our family vacation.  Knoxville had some really great old buildings that just screamed character and I couldn't help but to snap pics of a few of them.  I took this with my Canon Rebel T1i EOS 500D DSLR - love that camera.  So here it is, my SOOC (straight out of the camera shot):


And here is my edited shot using Photoshop Elements 8:



I first added a texture layer to grunge it up a bit.  I changed the opacity and blending mode and added the vignette.  Finally, I rounded the corners.  I'm getting a little more comfortable with the textures.   But I still have lots to learn and am having a blast trying out new things.  

Now, to see more before and after shots or to add one of your own, hop over to Monica's blog by clicking the button above.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Labels: , , , ,

24 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home