One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Around the Town Tuesday - Next Post Information

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

11 May 2010

Around the Town Tuesday - Next Post Information

The next post date for Around the Town Tuesday is May 18th and the subject is historical sites.  I know this could potentially be a huge post so just use your judgement and don't feel you have to post about EVERY historical site or detail in your town.  As a huge history buff, this will probably be my favorite post.  :)  However, we're all sick here and trying to catch up on things since being gone on vacation for ten days so I'll do my best to make it interesting.  Remember, the schedule (which will be updated soon) can be found in the menubar as well as previous posts and information about the blog hop itself.  Any questions, contact me!  Hope to see lots of linking up!

Vacation pics coming soon!  I promise!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At May 11, 2010 at 10:16 AM , Anonymous Jennifer @ Milk & Honey Mommy said...

    Courtney,

    I can tell this blog hop is one I'm going to totally enjoy. Liz shared your blog w/me and the places you're going to are ones where I can visit too. The last park, Hughes-College Hill Park, is one I am going to take my children to visit. My small town, surprisingly, is filled w/historical sites like crazy. You're right. That could be a very long post. It is great finding another TN blogger.

    I hope you all recover well soon. At least sickness waited until you got back from vacation.

     
  • At May 11, 2010 at 2:14 PM , Anonymous Liz said...

    Glad to see you girls met!

     
  • At May 11, 2010 at 2:39 PM , Anonymous carissa said...

    can't wait to see those pics! : )

    thanks for all the helpful kitchen advice!!! i appreciate it a WHOLE bunch!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home