One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: A Photo Challenge - Bubbles

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

03 May 2010

A Photo Challenge - Bubbles

Last week my bloggy friend, Christina at Pooh's Corner created a photo challenge - a bubble challenge - to be more specific.  This was actually my first photo challenge but I was so excited to participate.  As I'm writing this post, the winner has yet to be determined.  I wanted to share my bubble photos with you.  






I actually went into this challenge thinking piece of cake!  I'll throw the kids in the backyard with some bubbles and click away.  How hard could this be?  But it was, in fact, quite challenging.  It was a windy day.  The kids just wanted to pop the bubbles.  Bubbles are not easy to photograph.  Did I mention it was windy?  Ever tried to blow bubbles when it's windy?  

Anyhow, I think I did okay and I truly enjoyed having a photo challenge upon me.  I sincerely hope Christina creates another.  hint, hint     ;)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home