One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: On Vacation!

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

30 April 2010

On Vacation!



My family and I are officially on vacation!!!  WOOT!  We are headed to Gatlinburg, TN for a few days and then to North Carolina to enjoy the coast for the remainder of our trip.  I do have some posts scheduled throughout next week.  I will have my beloved iPhone with me throughout so I will periodically tweet and check emails, comments, etc. but not sure how often so please excuse me if you don't get a reply back right away from comments or emails.  

Around the Town Tuesday is still a go.  I have my post scheduled as well as MckLinky and am praying Blogger and MckLinky play nice.  I will direct you to my blog hop partner, Jes should there be any issues.  

Don't fret.  I'll be back soon enough shoving my latest pictures, crafts, etc. down your throat.  Until then, everybody wang chung!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home