One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Before & After Blog Hop

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

22 April 2010

Before & After Blog Hop



It's Before and After blog hop day with Pixel Perfect! Loving all the tricks I'm learning thanks to Monica and all the ladies linking up for this blog hop. What fun it is! 

So here is my SOOC (straight out of camera) shot:



And here is my edited pic:


I bumped the color a little making a duplicate layer and then used a soft focus layer as well as a tinted layer.  I used Photoshop Elements 8 for my editing.

To see more before and after pictures or to link up one of your own, head over to Pixel Perfect blog.  Thanks for stopping by!!!

Labels: , , ,

21 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home