One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Happenings with This Tiny Blog

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

23 April 2010

Happenings with This Tiny Blog

Some exciting things have happened concerning my tiny blog. Not long after discovering a love for blogging, I signed up on Mom Blog Network hoping to meet a few new ladies in the wide world of blogging as well as gain a little exposure for One Mom's Perfect Imperfections.  Since joining Mom Blog Network, I have definitely made new friends and and gained some very loyal followers.  So for that, I am already grateful.  However, MBN took it one step further and recently featured me as a Mom Blogger of the week!  



See that thumbnail right under their banner?  That's me!  Very exciting!  And THEN, MBN featured one of my past posts as an editor's pick on their front page.


See the section titled 'Editor's Picks' under my thumbnail for Mom Blogger of the Week?  That's me AGAIN!  Can you believe it?!  Guess I could have taken some better screenshots but I wanted to include Mom Blog Network's banner and give credit where credit is due.  But you can go see for yourself here.  

So to MBN, thank you from the bottom of my heart!  And to all of you who follow me through thick and thin, thank you as well.  This little girl from Kentucky is humbled.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home