One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: The Chicago Dog Award

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

27 April 2010

The Chicago Dog Award

I recently received The Chicago Dog Award from Liz at a belle, a bean & a Chicago dog.  I love the description of the award.  You can read all about it here.  So I want to give a big thank you to Liz for bestowing it upon me and my little blog.  Ain't it cool?!




a belle, a bean & a chicago dog


So you know that I now have to pass on the award to some more than worthy recipients.  Are you antsy with anticipation?  Eagerly awaiting?  Okay, without further delay I want to pass on The Chicago Dog Award to the following bloggy friends:

1.  Heidi @ From 3 to 5
2.  Jes @ Exposing the Drapes to My 20's
3.  Christina @ Pooh's Corner
4.  Mandy @ 2 sweet things

You will usually find me lurking around these blogs every morning with my cup of joe and I think these ladies are very deserving of such an award.   CONGRATS, Ladies!  Click on the first link above to retrieve your award.

Thanks again, Liz!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home