One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: New Camera Play

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

26 April 2010

New Camera Play

Are you sick of hearing about my new camera yet?  I hope not.  I've been playing around with it a lot some and just had to share.  These are a SOOC shots (straight out of camera).  I did zero editing.  I didn't even watermark them so you wouldn't think I cheated.  Being a newbie to the DSLR world, I didn't think they were too terrible.  I still have lots to learn, I know.   And when you're stuck in doors with 2 sick kiddos, you're limited to the subject matter of my children and things sitting around my house.































I am having fun experimenting with the settings on this phat camera.  So fun!  I can't wait to go for a walk with it around the neighborhood with this baby.

Thanks for humoring me yet again.  Have a great week!

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home