One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Before & After Blog Hop

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

29 April 2010

Before & After Blog Hop



Time for Pixel Perfect's before & after blog hop!  Love it!  I tried something a little new this week - learning some new tools in PSE 8.  Hang with me as I experiment.  I have no idea what I'm doing most of the time.  But I'm having a blast learning.  Here's my SOOC (straight out of camera) shot:




And here is my edited pic:



Let's start with the obvious.  I rounded the corners and then tinted a duplicate layer sepia and adjusted the opacity.  Then I added a texture layer, adjusted the opacity and used the brush tool to remove the texture from her sweet face. I need to work on blending the texture around her face.  This is my first try with the brush tool.  Some of you are gasping right about now.  But yes, first timer.  I'm expanding my horizons.  

I used Photoshop Elements 8 for my edits.  

To see more before & after pics or to add one of your own, head over to Pixel Perfect by clicking the logo.  Thanks for stopping by!



Labels: , , , ,

21 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home