One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Before & After Blog Hop

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

06 May 2010

Before & After Blog Hop


It's Thursday!  WHOOT!  Time for another Pixel Perfect Before & After blog hop.  Now, I'll be completely honest and tell you that I don't remember the details of this edit.  I did it several days ago and I can't remember what I had for breakfast much less what edits I did to a photo almost a week ago.  Sorry.  Anyhow, here is my SOOC (straight out of camera) shot:




And here is my edit:



I rounded the corners, obviously, but also lightened the kiddos' faces a bit.  I really don't think I did much to the photo at all.  But it's one of my favorites.  :)  Had to share.

I used Photoshop Elements 8 for my edits.

To see more before & after photos or to enter one of your own, head over to Pixel Perfect by clicking the logo and link up!

Labels: , , , ,

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home