One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Before & After

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

13 May 2010

Before & After



It's Thursday and you know what that means. Another edition of Pixel Perfect's Before & After blog hop. And this week, I'm really excited to share with you the editing software I used. So let's kick it off!

I used an old picture of Keegan at the Memphis Zoo. I think it was taken last summer. Here is my SOOC (straight out of camera) shot:





You can see that it's a little out of focus and the color is pretty bland, in my opinion.

And here is my edited shot:





I sharpened the image which helped with the focusing a bit and bumped up the color saturation and decreased the exposure just a tad. I also added a frame which gave it a small vignette around the edges.

Now, here's the exciting part! I used an iPad app called Photogene for my edit. I believe it's also available for the iPhone. I was overjoyed to find it and see all the options for photo editing. So while I edited this photo, I was sitting in the floor with my kids while they played around me & not tied to my desk.  How cool is that???

I believe I took this picture with my Canon PowerShot SX110 IS. Great little camera!

To see more before & after photos or to link one of your own, click on the logo above and head over to Pixel Perfect now!

To find out more about my iPad (which I'm blogging from right now!) be sure to come back. Post coming very soon!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home