One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Macro Friday

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

23 July 2010

Macro Friday



Hello Friday! Another weekend is upon us and I couldn't be happier.  Not sure what the weekend has in store for the family and me but can't wait to find out.  So I tried to NOT post a picture of a flower or a plant.  This is one of my vintage cameras.  Thought it made for a cool shot.  Different than what I've been posting, if nothing else.  


To see more macro shots or to link up one of your own, head over to Laura's blog, Blogging from Bolivia now by clicking the logo above.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Labels: , ,

23 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home