One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Black & White Wednesday

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

21 July 2010

Black & White Wednesday

the long road


As most of you might know, I usually reserve pics of my kiddos for my family blog, but I just shot these and they warmed my heart so much I had to share.  I was sitting at my desk and happened to look over & see this...












They are so sweet with one another - most of the time.  The love the feel is apparent to anyone that's ever been around them.  My cup runneth over.  

To see more black & white photos or to link up one of your own, head over to The Long Road to China now by clicking the logo above.  

Labels: , , , ,

29 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home