One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Shutter Love Tuesday - By the Pool

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

13 July 2010

Shutter Love Tuesday - By the Pool

I admit to having been somewhat challenged with this photo challenge today. Trendy Treehouse chose the theme "by the pool" and I wasn't sure if that meant only BY the pool or if you could be in it. So I decided by the pool meant just that and this is really the only photo I had to enter. If my kids or myself are near a pool at all, we're actually IN the pool.  So this is my friend, De Anna and her dog, Scout.


To see more pics themed "by the pool" or to link up one of your own, head over to Trendy Treehouse now by clicking the logo below.  


ShutterLoveTuesdays

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home