One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: SOOC Saturday

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

10 July 2010

SOOC Saturday

I have replaced my Saturday morning comedy with a great photo challenge. It wasn't getting too much response (being Saturday and all) so I figured no one would miss it. If you are dying for a little comedy, let me know and I'll bring it back. Otherwise, I'm going to continue to just post for SOOC Saturday.  

Slurping Life

I've had this shot for a little while and have been trying to decide when & how to use it.  But it's amazing all by itself so I decided it would best be used for SOOC Saturday.  To quote a bloggy friend, "God got out his magic markers again."


Amazing TN sunset.  

To see more SOOC shots or link up one of your own, visit Slurping Life blog by clicking the logo above. 


Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home