One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Macro Friday

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

02 July 2010

Macro Friday


It's Friday and I'm sure everyone is ready to kick it off with it being a long weekend full of food, fireworks and fun.  I know I am.  It's been a week!  Here is my entry this week for Macro Friday...


This one is a little different for me, but thought it was way cool.  To see more macro shots or link up one of your own, head over to Laura's blog, Blogging from Bolivia by clicking the logo above. 




Hope everyone has a happy and safe July 4th weekend!  Happy Birthday USA!

Labels: ,

19 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home