One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: SOOC Saturday

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

26 June 2010

SOOC Saturday

Hi, everyone! Hope you are all having a FAB weekend so far.I'm linking up again this week for SOOC Saturday (straight out of camera).  I'm sticking with this week's theme which has been my great-grandmother's garden.  I took so many fabulous pictures while I was there and I know my time with her is limited so I'm enjoying every detail about her I can.  



To see more SOOC shots or to link up one of your own, head over to Slurping Life by clicking the logo:

Slurping Life

Labels: ,

23 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home