One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Before & After

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

24 June 2010

Before & After





It's time for another edition of Before & After! I love Thursdays. It means I get to see some great pics and the weekend is just around the corner. Off we go!

I shot this picture in Kentucky over the weekend with my Canon Rebel T1i. My great-grandmother has a major green thumb and I always love to see what beautiful things she has growing every time I go home to visit. She is something else.

SOOC (straight out of camera):

Edited version:


The flower is the poetry of reproduction.  It is an example of the eternal seductiveness of life.  ~Jean Giraudoux

I bumped up the color a little by adding a soft light layer and then added the texture layer.  I then added my two obsessions - rounded corners & vignette.  I did all my edits in Photoshop Elements 8.  

To see more before & after shots or to link up one of your own, head over to Pixel Perfect by clicking the logo above.  

Hope y'all have a great day!

Labels: , , ,

36 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home