One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

19 June 2010

Slurping Life

I'm linking up again with Slurping Life for SOOC Saturday. SOOC means 'straight out of camera'. So there's zero editing to the pics you'll see in this blog hop.  I really like the idea because you see exactly what the camera sees when the shot is taken.  Here is my entry for the day:


I'm finding myself completely addicted to taking photos right after it rains of all the water droplets.  They make for some of the greatest pictures!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home