One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: SOOC Saturday

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

12 June 2010

SOOC Saturday

Slurping Life

This my very first time linking up with Melody from Slurping Life for SOOC Saturday.  The idea is to share a photo straight out of the camera (SOOC) with absolutely zero editing.  I'm extremely interested to see all of the other entries.  You have to admit that editing plays a major role in the finished product which is one of the reasons I love the before and after photos you see on Thursdays.  It gives you perspective as to just how much editing can dramatically change a photo.  But when you see the SOOC shot, you see only what the photographer sees as he/she captures the shot.  Somewhat intriguing, yes?  So here is my entry for SOOC Saturday....




I took this at sunset in Wrightsville Beach, NC.  It's a very peaceful shot to me.  I can almost hear and smell the ocean just looking at it.  It reminds me of a wonderful family vacation with 3 of my favorite people in the whole wide world.  

To see more SOOC shots or to link up your own, head over to Slurping Life by clicking the button above.  Have a great weekend!

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home