One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: miscellany monday

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

07 June 2010

miscellany monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

It's Monday. But the good news is God has allowed me to enjoy another beautiful day with my kiddos, my husband, and blogging some randoms for all of you.  But before we get going on that, Carissa (the FAB woman behind miscellany monday) just welcomed her second miracle into the world, SAGE CHRISTIANA!  And she's just as gorgeous as her mommy.  You can see for yourself by clicking here.  How Carissa found time to blog after having a cesarean, I will never know.  Guess she's a tougher woman than me - or at least a better planner.  Carissa, so glad you and Miss Sage are doing well and thank you for allowing us a glimpse at your beautiful daughter.  Many blessings to you both!

Now, for my Monday rants randoms...

{ONE}  Our yard sale went very well!  We have very little left to cart off to Goodwill and made over $300!  But it was SO tiring and I'm glad it's over.

{TWO}  I have done a lot of quilting this weekend.  I'm very anxious to finish this one and start a new one.  I've been itching to sew something different as well.  I just can't seem to find the time to sit down at my sewing machine through the week.

{THREE}  We went to dinner Saturday night and Presley vomited all over Mike and the restaurant.  Luckily, we were sitting on the patio.  We had to get our dinner to go.  I left half my martini sitting on the table and half my salad.  We get home and she's fine - eating her brother's chicken and fries.  Never vomits again.

{FOUR}  Sunday morning Presley starts running a fever.  Around noon, Mike starts running a fever.  Shortly after noon, I start running a fever.  Keegan is the only one not running a fever.  ACK!

{FIVE}  Keegan starts swimming lessons today and I am praying no one vomits, no one is running a fever and everyone is happy when it's time to go.  Oh please, oh please, OH PLEASE!  

Now, given that Carissa just had a baby I'm not sure if she has MckLinky up and going today.  Knowing her, she does.  You can head over to her blog and link up your own randoms by clicking the logo above.  

Hope everyone has a great week!  

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

  • At June 7, 2010 at 8:33 AM , Anonymous Michelle said...

    Oh my goodness! Hope you all feel better!!! Running fevers is NO fun! & great job on the yard sale!!! But yeah im sure you are SO happy it's over! Haha. <333

     
  • At June 7, 2010 at 8:37 AM , Anonymous Kelley said...

    Love teh miscellany! Oh no about the vomitting! What a way to enjoy dinner out ;) Hopefully everyone will be better today for swimming time. And awesome on the yard sale! So nice to make money off of old stuff... I wish I had the patience to do one.

     
  • At June 7, 2010 at 8:42 AM , Anonymous wrsallee said...

    Oh no!!!!!! The pukies are the worst when you have them yourself and are also taking care of sick children! Hope you all get better soon. And congrats on your yard sale!!!!

     
  • At June 7, 2010 at 10:00 AM , Anonymous Natalie@mommyofamonster said...

    Your yard sale was a success! So are you going to do another one??!!

    Sorry about dinner on Saturday night...poor thing! That's happened to my son before too, and I can't figure out what the problem was. Sounds like in your case everybody had a small touch of the flu? Hope you are all feeling better!

     
  • At June 7, 2010 at 10:09 AM , Anonymous Courtney said...

    So far, everyone is fever free today. Hoping it stays that way. Thanks! And yes, VERY glad it's over! :)

     
  • At June 7, 2010 at 10:10 AM , Anonymous Courtney said...

    I did NOT want to do the yard sale, but the hubs insisted. Glad we have the extra cash though! So far, everyone is fever free and no more vomiting. WHEW! Thanks!

     
  • At June 7, 2010 at 10:11 AM , Anonymous Courtney said...

    Thanks, Robin! So far, we all seem to be healthy today. Hoping it stays that way!

     
  • At June 7, 2010 at 10:12 AM , Anonymous Courtney said...

    So far everyone is appearing to be healthy today. Fingers crossed! Thanks, Natalie! I think my yard sale days are over for the rest of this year anyway.

     
  • At June 7, 2010 at 12:19 PM , Anonymous Kate said...

    I am glad your yard sale went well. I hope you had good weather.

    I love quilts, but have never actually made one myself. It's something I want to try this fall when I have some time and really want to stay in the house because it just rains way too much around here. Good luck on your project {smile}

    Have a blessed week,
    Kate

     
  • At June 7, 2010 at 2:26 PM , Anonymous Liz said...

    oh my goodness! poor presley and mike and the unfortunate restaurant worker who had to clean it up! where were you? fab turnout with the yard sale, BTW.

     
  • At June 7, 2010 at 4:25 PM , Anonymous Courtney said...

    We were at Brendalay Grill - the new restaurant here in Arlington. Yeah, we left a $20 tip for the mess they had to clean up. SUCKED.

     
  • At June 7, 2010 at 4:25 PM , Anonymous Courtney said...

    Thanks so much, Kate! It was VERY hot Saturday but no rain.

    Hope you try quilting and love it!

     
  • At June 7, 2010 at 4:39 PM , Anonymous Barbie2365 said...

    Woo hoo, glad t hear the yard sale went well. So sorry to hear about the illnesses in your family. Praying everyone is doing better today. Blessings!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home