One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Before & After

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

17 June 2010

Before & After






So it's Thursday which means time for another round of before & after photos.  I have truly enjoyed seeing some of the transformations photographers can make with their shots.  It's incredible.

Here is my SOOC (straight out of camera) shot for this week:


It's a somewhat cute shot - Presley peeking through the red fence at her brother.  I took this picture with my Canon Powershot 110 XSi.

And here is my edited shot:



I really loved that red fence and wanted to keep it, but thought the black & white would intensify the shot a bit.  Why settle?  I can have my cake & eat it, too!  Then I added my two obsessions - the rounded corners and the vignette.  Now, I think the shot deserves a second glance.  I used Photoshop Elements 8 for my edits.  

To see more before & after shots or to link up one of your own, head over to Pixel Perfect by clicking the logo above.  


Labels: , , , ,

22 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home