One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Black & White Wednesday

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

16 June 2010

Black & White Wednesday

First, I wanted to give Ashley from Ramblings and Photos a big THANK YOU for my newest blogging award.  I am sincerely honored.  Ashley and I have just recently started following one another and I have already learned so much from her.  Her  photographs are beautiful and you can all blame her for my blog turning into one big photography challenge/blog hop.  ;)  Stop by and show Ashley some love.  




Now, I'm supposed to tell you folks another ten things about myself but I am thinking you might know way too much already.  So before I start losing followers for revealing way too much of myself, we're going to move on.  

This is another blog that Ashley has turned me on to.  See what I mean?  ALL her fault.  The photography on this blog is amazing and I am excited to be linking up my own photo this week.  So here is my entry:


I took this photo Memorial Day weekend at Pickwick Lake in TN.  The storm was moving in and crazy me was standing outside taking pictures.  This didn't turn out quite as dramatic as I'd have liked but the night came crashing down on me with a vengeance and my eyes and brain started shutting down against my will.  So I lost the battle and went to bed.  Maybe more drama next week?

To see more black & whites or add one of your own, head over to The Long Road to China by clicking the logo below.

the long road

Labels: ,

24 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home