One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Macro Friday and Follows

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

18 June 2010

Macro Friday and Follows



It's Friday, y'all!  I'm excited to be linking up with Laura from Blogging From Bolivia for Macro Friday again.  The photos from last week were incredible.  I can't get over some of the talent I'm seeing.  It makes me want to take better pictures.  Here is my entry for the week:


These are eyelets that I had out while I was making my drawstring backpack this past weekend.  I thought it mad for an interesting picture.  I wish I could get the sizing right on Blogger, but one size is a bit too small and the next size up is too big and the pic gets cut off.  One of these days, I won't be so lazy and I'll resize it in the html code.

To see more macro photos or link up one of your own, head over to Laura's blog by clicking the logo above.  

I'm also linking back up with the following for Friday follow blog hops:





Smart and Trendy MomsThe Girl CreativeFollowMeFridays



So if you are here visiting for the first time, I hope you'll stay a bit and click around.  There's a little something for everyone.  I will apologize in advance - my family and I are headed to Kentucky today for my husband's 20th class reunion so I'm a bit busy running around trying to get us all ready to go.  I promise to get by everyone's blogs as soon as I can.  Thanks so much for stopping by and WELCOME!

TGIF, y'all!

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home