One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Macro Friday

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

25 June 2010

Macro Friday


Ah, it's Friday!  Can I get a WOOT!  WOOT!  Hope you are all enjoying your summer so far.  We certainly have.  Though, it's terribly hot and I'm not sure how much hotter it could possibly get before I melt away to pure nothingness.  On another note, this week I've been sharing with you lots of the pics I took while we were in Kentucky last weekend.  Here is another taken from my great-grandmother's array of foliage...


I have no idea what kind of plant this is that I stumbled  up on sitting on her front porch, but it made a PERFECT macro shot.  I did ZERO editing with the exception of the rounded corners and the watermark.  I am pretty proud of this shot.  Can ya tell?  {grin}  I actually did try to spruce up the color a bit but when I did I'd lose certain elements of the shot I liked so I am going with SOOC today.  And I'm okay with that.  

To see more macro shots or link up one of your own, head over Laura's blog, Blogging from Bolivia by clicking the logo above.

Hope you all have a FABULOUS weekend!  

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home