One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Shutter Love Tuesday

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

28 June 2010

Shutter Love Tuesday

ShutterLoveTuesdays


Both times I've linked up to Trendy Treehouse's Shutter Love Tuesday, my photo has been chosen as one of the favorites and displayed on their blog. SO EXCITING! So I figure I just gotta enter another photo for this week's link up, theme being Summertime Fun.  Here's my entry:


And because Presley is just reeking summer in this photo...


I had to share it also.  I did zero editing so these are  SOOC shots from my little point & shoot camera but I thought both fit the theme so well.  These aren't my best work so I might not get picked this week, but at least I got to share some fun summertime pics of my precious kiddos with all of you.  

To see more summertime photos or link up one of your own, head over to Trendy Treehouse now by clicking the logo above.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home