One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Macro Friday

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

16 July 2010

Macro Friday

  


First of all, TGIF!  I feel like I blinked and this week is over.  Hope everyone has big, exciting plans for the weekend.  I think we're heading back out on the boat for at least one day.  Can't get enough of being on the water.  Hope the weather holds out.  

For macro friday, I've been submitting a lot of shots of flowers & plants.  I just can't help myself.  There are so many beautiful flowers to capture this time of year.  Still, I'm trying to do something a little different this week, though it still includes a favorite - water droplets.  Maybe I'll get brave and do something completely different next week.  But until then, here is my entry for today...


To see more macro friday shots or to link up one of your own, head over to Blogging from Bolivia now by clicking the logo above.  

Labels: ,

22 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home