One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Before & After

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

15 July 2010

Before & After

I've been posting lots of flower pics. I love taking pictures of flowers and editing them are quite fun also. I tried to mix it up this week a bit. I need more practice with the brush tools in PSE so I tried to pick something that allowed me to use them.  As I was editing this pic, I realized I've done one quite similar to this as well.  I digress.  At least I got some practice.  Here is my SOOC shot:


Presley and Keegan played in the huge puddles after a monstrous rain storm here in TN - right before the Nashville flood happened actually.  I had just gotten my big girl Canon Rebel T1i and made my husband all kinds of nervous snapping pictures of the kids in the water with that camera.

Here is my edited version:



I changed everything to black & white and then because I needed some practice brushing, I brushed the color back on the boots only using the brush tool.  There's also a vignette and would you believe I forgot my rounded corners???  That's what happens when you're playing in Photoshop Elements 8 late at night, people.  I was just too tired to open it all back up and add them.  So square will have to do this week.

To see more before & after pics or to link up one of your own, head over to Monica's blog, Pixel Perfect now by clicking the following logo:




Labels: , , , ,

27 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home