One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: miscellany monday

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

19 July 2010

miscellany monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

I'm running out of clever ways to start this post.  So I think this morning we'll just get down to business with posting some random thoughts.

{ONE}  We woke up to a wet, dreary day.  And quite frankly, I'm okay with that.  We've needed the rain and I also like rain on a Monday.  It matches my mood.  I hate for the weekend to come to an end.

{TWO}  I am getting the official boater's tan.  The front is getting nice and tan (in today's case, a little red) and the back is pale.  Gonna have to find time to flip over and expose the backside to some sun.

{THREE}  I have lots of sewing projects I want to do but can't find the time to sit down at the sewing machine.  Seems like there's always something else that has to be done first.  Like laundry {cringe}.

{FOUR}  We took the kids to see "Despicable Me" this weekend and it was pretty funny.  Steve Carrel cracks me up no matter what he does.

{FIVE}  I am almost out of laundry detergent and a few other things I like to purchase from Costco.  Need to make a trip but because of my love/hate relationship with that store I keep putting it off.  I love Costco for obvious reasons and hate it because I can never get out of there for under $200.  {sigh}

To read more random Monday thoughts or to link up some of your own, head over to Carissa's blog, lowercase letters now by clicking the logo above.  Hope you all have a great week!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

  • At July 19, 2010 at 9:21 AM , Anonymous Kate said...

    Hi Courtney,

    What is the Dispicable Me actually about? I saw a preview, but couldn't figure it out. Looks funny, though, so I might give it a try ;)

    I have tan lines from my t-shirts and pants. I blame my bike ;)But since I hardly ever wear anything else, I don't mind that much.

    Have a wonderful and blessed week,
    Kate

     
  • At July 19, 2010 at 10:01 AM , Anonymous amy425 said...

    Ah, Costco. I always think I'm going to just get a couple of things, but it never ends up being the case.

     
  • At July 19, 2010 at 10:26 AM , Anonymous Barbie2365 said...

    My kids really enjoyed Despicable Me! I haven't seen it yet.

    Have fun on your Costco trip. Make a list and stick to it and it will all be okay (yay, right!)

    Happy Monday!

     
  • At July 19, 2010 at 2:57 PM , Anonymous Liz said...

    was there any part of despicable me that would be considered scary for little kids? keep in mind kate started crying during toy story 3. also, can't wait to see your boaters tan on saturday!!

     
  • At July 19, 2010 at 9:16 PM , Anonymous Adie said...

    Found your blog from over at Carissa's, glad I did! So fun! Boating sounds like so much fun, except for the crazy tan part. ;) I have the same relationship with Costco. I always feel sick when I leave there.

    Pop on over if you have a chance, http://almostperfect-adie.blogspot.com/

     
  • At July 20, 2010 at 8:31 AM , Anonymous Courtney said...

    Adie, so glad you stopped by! We are enjoying the heck out of our boat this summer. Yeah, crazy tan lines, but at least some part of my body is soaking up some sun. Looking forward to checking out your blog. Have a great week!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home