One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Shutter Love Tuesday - Faces

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

20 July 2010

Shutter Love Tuesday - Faces

ShutterLoveTuesdays


This week for Shutter Love Tuesday the theme is 'faces'. I recently posted this pic for Black & White Wednesday but it was too perfect not to post again. So I thought I'd just edit this one a bit differently so maybe you wouldn't think you're seeing the same picture over and over.  And if you still think that, well... Sorry.  Girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.


To see more photos with the 'Faces' theme or to link up one of your own, head over to Trendy Treehouse now by clicking the logo above.  

I'm also linking up this week with my3boybarians for Sweet Shot Tuesdays.  This is my first time linking up to this challenge and I'm really excited to participate.  This is a pretty sweet shot, in my opinion.  To see more sweet shots or to link up one of your own, head over to my3boybarians now by clicking the logo below.

Sweet Shot Day

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Labels: , , ,

26 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home