One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Review - Ecostore USA

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

21 July 2010

Review - Ecostore USA

Today, I think going green is as common as going to a movie.  Maybe more.  As moms, we all want what is best for our kids and I think that includes the kinds of products we bring into our home.  Ecostore USA is an extension of a 20 year old New Zealand company www.ecostore.co.nz that makes plant based, non-toxic household cleaning, baby and personal care products that contain no nasty chemicals™.  I've recently had the pleasure of using a few of their products.  When they arrived, this was the first thing I was greeted with:




How refreshing is that?  To know that even the packaging is environmentally friendly was refreshing to me.  




The products I received were the Naturally Antibacterial Spray Cleaner, the Goat's Milk Baby Soap with Lavender & Wheatgerm oil, and the Manuka Honey & Kelp Soap.  Again, none of these products contain any kind of chemical.  They are all completely natural.  

I've had a couple of weeks with these products and I am very pleased.  The spray cleaner is perfect for wiping down kitchen countertops, bathroom sinks, etc.  It's a general everyday type of cleaner.  It has a very mild, citrus scent and leaves no residue behind.

The baby soap smelled wonderful as soon as I pulled it out of the box.  The lavender scent is present but not overpowering.  It lathers up immediately and my kids' skin is soft and clean after use - even Presley's delicate skin handled the soap very well.  She has a nasty case of eczema.  

The Manuka Honey & Kelp soap I am still using and love it.  It has a very mild, clean scent as well and also lathers up instantly.  My skin feels clean after using it.  

I will definitely purchase these products as well as others in the future and I highly recommend them to other moms.  They're affordable, chemical free and environmentally friendly.  What more could you want in a product?  And if you head over to their website now, you'll see Ecostore USA is celebrating a grand opening for a new location and are having a BOGO sale through the month of July.  So if you hurry, they'll double your order!  Also, free shipping for orders $25 or more.  

So what are you waiting for?  Head over to Ecostore USA now and take advantage of going green!

Disclosure: I was provided with these products at no cost by Ecostore USA in order to test the products’ abilities and give my own personal opinions on it. The opinions I have given are mine and may differ from others but were not influenced by the company or the free products provided.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home