One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Thanks & Welcome!

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

09 March 2010

Thanks & Welcome!

I've been trying all morning to post pictures for my original post but Blogger and I are not communicating very well this morning so I will try to get my intended post for today up later. So be sure to check back for that.

Being thrown a curveball, I decided to bounce back by just saying a simple THANK YOU to the new followers and a big, hearty WELCOME! I hope you'll all enjoy what I've got going here so far and stay with me along my journey. I welcome comments as well as suggestions so if there is something you'd like to see here that you don't, please feel free to make a suggestion.

Finally, I'd like to wish my friend, Liz a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hop on over to her blog to wish her the same.

Remember to check back later for another post!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home