One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Tag... You're It!

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

05 March 2010

Tag... You're It!

I have been tagged by Jes @ Exposing The Drapes to My 20's to play the 10 year game.

Rules:
- Post where you want to be in 10 years.
- Pass it on to 10 of your bloggy friends.

Where to begin? 10 years from now, my babies will be 14 and 11. THAT in itself is blowing my mind right now! Didn't I just bring them home from the hospital yesterday?

Okay, on to the task at hand. Since both of my kids will be in school full-time, I'd like to think that I'd be volunteering for some sort of non-profit organization during school hours. I hope to also have taken a photography class or two, maybe a web design class. Hell, maybe even a cooking class or three. It would be cool to think that I'd still be blogging and maybe even be profitable. I'd LOVE to be doing some photography on the side. I would still be happily married. Seriously, who else would put up with me? It's evident that God had us in mind for one another. No one else would put up with him either. ;) I'm sure I'll be running kids to and fro for every kind of sport, social event, etc. But I'll be loving it!

I probably still won't exercise regularly. I will probably still be romantically involved with junk food.

Tom Hanks and Paul Rudd will be the only men I will secretly pine for - aside from my husband, that is. ;) And I will still be mildly obsessed with Elvis.

Now I have to tag 10 of my bloggy friends. This sure would be a lot easier if some of you frequent readers would click that precious "follow" button. Go on. CLICK IT! I dare you.

TAG... YOU'RE IT!
3. Co Captain aka Mommy @ Tales From a Blue Minivan
4. Alan Shepherd @ The Cyclist Muse
5. Mandy @ 2 Sweet Things
6. Ginna @ The Abbey Family
9. Jessica @ Sweet WhatKnots

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At March 5, 2010 at 9:14 PM , Blogger liz said...

    oh, lordy! thanks for thinking of me, courtney! (please note sarcasm) oh, and i wanted to ask...should the "mildly" really be "wildly"? Ha, ha!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home