One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Change Is Good

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

05 March 2010

Change Is Good

Yes, I'm changing around the blog again. Thank you in advance for your patience. I am learning some html code tweaks as well as getting more comfortable with my Photoshop Elements 8 software. Also, I get bored real easy and I like change. The more blogs I see, the more I find myself drawn to the simple ones, the clean ones. No offense to those that like the busy blog templates, but when trying to figure out which direction to take my blog that's what I'm most drawn to. So I'm stripping some things down, making a few tweaks and I hope you all will enjoy your stay a bit more. If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them. Leave a comment or email me. Go on. Do it. It's virtually painless!


Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home