One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: A Little Monday Inspiration

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

22 February 2010

A Little Monday Inspiration

First, I wanted to point out that I've had some awesome comments the last few days from new and old friends and I just wanted to say thank you. It's very exciting to see people stopping by my blog for a bit & the comments are truly wonderful.

I have lots to do today but had a very strong urge to be inspired by something before running off to tackle my Monday chores. It's cold and raining here in Memphis and I'm having a bit of a hard time getting started. I stumbled across this picture and just thought it truly amazing - the peacefulness of the woods, the sun peaking through the trees, and can't you just hear the birds chirping all around and smell a lake or pond nearby? This photo just stimulates all of my senses when I look at it. So I wanted to share it with you. Hope it brings you a little inspiration on this Monday morning.






Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At February 22, 2010 at 9:46 AM , Anonymous Susan said...

    I love the photo! It made me smile during this misty, cloudy day. I have been enjoying your blog, too!
    -Susan
    (Ellen's sister)

     
  • At February 22, 2010 at 10:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love the photo. It makes me want to pack us up head to the woods to camp and hike through the woods. Now if spring will just get here and the rain and cold would go away, I might could get my wish!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home