One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Oh, To be Organized....

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

16 February 2010

Oh, To be Organized....

I admit that I'm a bit of an anal retentive person when it comes to my house and my space. I'm constantly rearranging the kids' rooms to accommodate for toys as well as space. My scrapbooking area (or our office) is a room that seems to be a constant thorn in my side. I hate walking into a room and feeling overcrowded and right now, our office is just that. We have somehow managed to shove 2 desks (one for the hubs and one for myself), a little art table for the kids, and art easel (for the kids), 2 book shelves filled from top to bottom and 2 bean bags for the kids to sit and enjoy a movie while I scrapbook or the hubs and I just browse online. I feel claustrophobic just typing all that. And here I sit in the middle of my chaos.

I'm always on the search for a better way to organize my scrapbooking materials or to organize the kids' art supplies. I ran across this blog a while back that I have thoroughly enjoyed following these last few weeks. The blog is Crafty Storage and you can visit them here. Crafty Storage is a team of women that are always on the lookout for new storage ideas as well as accepting readers photos of their own spaces. That's what I really enjoy - seeing other readers' spaces. Some of them are truly amazing and I dream of having a room of my own that is completely organized just for me. Here are a few rooms that have caught my attention.


This is Robyn's Pink Loft and you can see more pictures of it here.

This is Kerry's craft room and you can see more pictures of her space here.

This is Bendichte's studio and you can see more pictures of it here.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home