One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: What to Blog About?

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

15 February 2010

What to Blog About?

As I sit here going through my morning routine I have been racking my brain trying to decide what would be a good blog topic this Monday morning. I am coming up short. Maybe because it's Monday. Maybe I haven't had enough coffee just yet. Maybe I should start blogging about one subject in particular in order to narrow my scope of possibilities. I'm not sure what the answer is.

I ran across a blog giving a few tips and ideas on how to come up with blogging topics. One of the suggestions was good, old fashion ranting. I guess for some it does make for interesting reading. Then I thought, reading someone else's rants could also take your mind off of your own problems, stresses, struggles, etc. Ranting posts could send a "you're not alone" message to some readers.

Don't worry, I'm not going to rant and rave about anything in particular this cold Monday morning. Or in my previous paragraph's conclusion, sorry to let you down. Just thinking out loud which is, I guess, what my blog is for - at the moment anyway.

My blog is my creative outlet, my sounding board, my five minutes to myself. It's mostly for me, but I wouldn't mind entertaining people either. I would love to hear from the frequent readers and get some blogging ideas for future posts. Feel free to leave comments or email me.
I hope everyone has a fabulous Monday!


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home