One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Valentine's Day Treats

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

12 February 2010

Valentine's Day Treats

When a holiday rolls around, I usually (with my 4 year old's help) make some sort of treat for my husband to take to his office to share with his sales team, coworkers, etc. My son is on a cookie kick these days. I think it's because he enjoys decorating the cookies so much with frosting and sprinkles. So here are our Valentine's Day cookies from start to finish.


We started with just the classic sugar cookie recipe.

We dipped half the cookie in melted chocolate and put them on wax paper to harden.


We then just used a bottle of Wilton's icing and just went a little crazy making swirl patters on the cookies. It was fun and easy for my son and I thought it looked very cool.

The combination of the chocolate and the icing was very yummy - not overpowering and not too sweet. Hope everyone has a sweet day and a fabulous weekend!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home