One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: A Change to Come

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

05 February 2010

A Change to Come

At least I hope so. I'm hoping to spruce up the blog a bit and add some new things. So I've gone back to plain and simple for now. Hopefully, this is temporary. I just ordered some great software that I hope will allow me to be more creative with my blog. After all, this blog is meant to inspire creativity, right? Well, it's a blog about everything that pops in my head. Anyhow, I'm trying to avoid moving my blog now that it's seeing some traffic. So bear with me and I hope to bring the blog back to life very soon!

Have a great weekend!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home