One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Snowed In

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

30 January 2010

Snowed In

Or should I say ICED in. So what better way to pass the time than scrapbooking? I was feeling a little more girly so I turned to my daughter's scrapbook. I'm still documenting my pregnancy with her so this is a picture of the diaper wreath I made for her. Someone made one for my son when he was born and so I thought it only right to make one for her as well. It's actually the same diaper wreath minus the "boy stuff", plus the "girl stuff". However, I did add the plastic pacifiers dangling down in the middle. I hung this wreath on our hospital door as well as our front door to our house to show everyone we were blessed with each new child. (I make it sound like we had a litter.)

Anyhow, the page itself is just the one picture so I printed it 5x7 to use more space on the page. I backed it several times and used some extra large photo corners by heidi swapp (www.heidiswapp.com) which I purchased at Hobby Lobby. Then I just added the flower stickers by Creative Imaginations (www.CreativeImaginations.us), also purchased at Hobby Lobby. Very girly indeed.



If there are any preggos out there interested in a diaper wreath, I'd be happy to make you one. Prices vary depending on how much stuff you want on it but we could work it out. Just contact me!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home