One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: 2sweetthings is Truly Sweet!

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

19 January 2010

2sweetthings is Truly Sweet!

I know I've already posted about my friend's Etsy shop but I've got to show her some love again. I just received my first custom order from her and it's adorable! Not only does it fit my daughter perfectly but the craftsmanship is top notch. I'm truly impressed!

This is a little Valentine's Day skirt I ordered for Presley & it is simply too cute. The tag gives you instructions on how to wash and dry the skirt as well as when and where it was made.


These are the little lounge pants I also ordered. Presley loves them! I took them out of the package and she immediately wanted to put them on. This pic shows one of the two front pockets complete with a sweet bow.

Here's a view of the back of the pants. I purposely ordered them a little big (lengthwise) so Presley had some room to grow into them over the summer months. But they are pretty cute rolled up.

I tried for a better picture but I had a moving target. Still, you get the idea and you can see a great pic of the pants in Mandy's Etsy shop here. She does immaculate work and is more than willing to do custom orders. Simply contact her through her shop. Also, be sure to check out Mandy's blog where she documents numerous projects she has going on as well as a glimpse into her family life. This is a great Christian family that I'd love to see do really well because sewing is truly something she loves and it shows in her work as well as her blog. There is a link to her blog on the right, or you can simply click here. Even if don't have little ones yourself, keep in mind that some of Mandy's items would make great baby gifts! If you place an order, be sure and let her know you're a friend of mine. I am so looking forward to my next 2sweetthings order as she rolls out her spring projects. Happy shopping!


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home