One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Happy Birthday to the King of Rock N Roll!

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

08 January 2010

Happy Birthday to the King of Rock N Roll!


I have been somewhat obsessed with Elvis since the tender age of four. I've watched every movie he's been in and still listen to his music. I have several of his tunes on my iPhone. Oh yeah, and my daughter's name is Presley. ;) Now, I live in Memphis which is pretty surreal to me. There's always something going here for the crazed Elvis fan and for that I enjoy living in Memphis. Today, the King would have been 75 years old. Wonder what music would be like today if Elvis were still alive. Interesting to think about. Anyhow, Happy Birthday to Elvis!

For information on visiting Graceland, click here.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home