One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: I'm Back!

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

04 December 2009

I'm Back!

So sorry for my absence these last couple of weeks but this is when things start getting a bit crazy for me. We just wrapped up Thanksgiving and right before that we had a new hardwood floor put in so the kids and I packed up and headed to Kentucky to visit family. Now, we are preparing for 2 birthdays and Christmas. CRAZY!

Anyhow, I have had a chance to be a little creative amongst all the chaos and wanted to share. I've always wanted to learn to quilt, simply because my great-grandmother is the only one in our family that still does so. So someone needs to carry on the craft, in my opinion. While in Kentucky, I had an opportunity to learn. I haven't gotten too far, but I do know how to put together a quilting block now. When I go back for a visit, I hope to learn more. But check out my handy work. There was something oddly satisfying about creating something with a needle, thread and my own two hands. I didn't expect to feel that way about quilting.

I will try to blog when I can. Hope everyone is having a great holiday season so far. God Bless!



Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home