One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Gift Ideas

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

04 November 2009

Gift Ideas


For my 35th birthday, my husband and kids got me this very pretty bracelet from Pandora. Then the hubs proceeded to laugh at me because I had never heard of it. Apparently, it's a pretty big hit, but I had no idea. On the bracelet is a "K" for Keegan and a "P" for Presley, separated by a blue bead for their birth month. Extremely, thoughtful of the hubs and I know he had a little help so thanks, Ginna, if you're reading this. ;) Anyhow, I really love my bracelet and with the holidays quickly approaching thought I'd pass along the info and a pic for those of you looking for unique gift ideas. Click here to visit Pandora's website. Happy shopping!


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home