One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Fabulous Feature Friday

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

30 October 2009

Fabulous Feature Friday

A friend of mine back in Nashville has started her own little sewing business and she is turning out some of the cutest things!  I wanted to share her creations with you all.  You can find her here on Etsy, a site for all things handmade.  Her little shop is called "2 Sweet Things".  She does custom orders so if you see something you like she can customize it to make it a one and only just for you.  She's super talented and I wish I knew where she finds the time to create all these cute things while caring for two little ones at home.  I'm begging her to teach me.  Go shop!  


I usually make a little something for Mike to take to work with him around a holiday and last night I made cupcakes that were in the Halloween spirit.  I had planned to take a picture this morning and post them but I awoke to find that Mike had taken ALL of the cupcakes to work with him and left us none.  He's supposed to be bringing some back home with him.  So I hope to get a couple of pictures to share our Halloween creativity with all of you and to also get a bite!  Check back for an update.  TGIF!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home