One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: WELCOME!

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

18 October 2009

WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog about my perfect imperfection.  I love to be creative, just don't seem to have much time to do it these days as a busy mom of two.  But I hope to use my blog to inspire myself and maybe other moms to be more creative in our spare time.  What spare time, right?!  Anyhow, I hope to post a little something everyday, but it may take me a while to get into the swing of things.  I hope to blog about photography, scrapbooking, cooking, baking, parenting, anything newsworthy, new products for moms or our children - just about EVERYTHING!  So join me in a quest to not be perfect, just creative - Perfect Imperfection!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home