One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Picture Fun

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

22 October 2009

Picture Fun

My baby girl is now 10 months old and I realized that I hadn't yet taken her pictures marking this milestone for her scrapbook.  So we incorporated a little photo shoot with bath time.  I got great smiles from her and had a good time taking pictures, which is one of my favorite things to do.  So here are a few of my favorites.  If you want to see them all go to my kids' blog, The World of Noff (link on the right) and check them out.







Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home