One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: A Little Unique

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

13 January 2010

A Little Unique


I can finally post this now that I've given the gift to my friend. I've held on to this for a while because I didn't want to spoil the surprise. Expecting a new baby, I wanted to give her something a little different which also allowed me to be a little creative. Now, I'd like to share it with all of you. I think she really liked it and was touched that I made it especially for her new little man. It's simply a 12x12 scrapbook page that I framed using a scrapbook frame that you can find at Hobby Lobby and probably any other craft stores that sell frames. I enjoyed making it for them. Take some time to be creative today!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home