One Mom's Perfect Imperfections

has been moved to new address

http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection: Splish Splash

One Mom's Perfect Imperfection

One mom's journey through life and her hodgepodge of hobbies.

25 January 2010

Splish Splash


This weekend I had some time be creative & I thoroughly enjoyed myself. This scrapbook page is of my son playing with the water hose in our backyard when he was about 16 or 17 months old. Yes, I'm that behind - he's now 4 years old. The page is pretty simple because of limited time. I'm all about getting it done. The letters I cut out using the Jasmine font for the Cricut. I LOVE this machine and if you're a scrapbooker, you should definitely look into getting one. Then after backing my pictures and arranging them on the page, I added some splash stickers to play up the "Splish Splash" water theme. To add just a little something extra, I added a simple bow to my journaling box. Very simple, but I think it turned out very cute.


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home